Shipping & Returns
Shipments will be free in the following cases:
Shipping costs are free in the following cases:
- Order over €99 (surfboards >7' and foam excluded) with delivery in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal)
- Order of surfboards over €199 and with a length of less than 7', with delivery in mainland Spain.
- Order over €149 (surfboards and foam excluded) with delivery in France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium (islands excluded).
- Orders of surfboards for Europe, consult.
1. Return policy
Our return policy is governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, as well as by Law 7/1996 Regulation of the Retail Trade, modified by Law 47/2002 to adapt it to the European Directive 97/7/CE.
Within this framework, OBSESSION A2 SLU customers have a period of 14 days to exercise their right of withdrawal by making an unequivocal statement stating their decision to cancel their purchases.
Return shipping costs will always be borne by the customer. This amount will be deducted from the amount of the corresponding refund.
2. How to make a return?
In order to offer the best user experience, the usual route for returns at OBSESSION A2 SLU is also online. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the information with the steps to follow.
Once the return is requested on the web, you must prepare the package in the same conditions and with the packaging received on delivery. After receiving our confirmation, the package will be collected within approximately 48/72 by a courier who will pick it up at the same address indicated in the order.
In a maximum of 7 business days from the correct receipt in our warehouse, the refund will be made using the same means of payment that was used in the original order.
You should take into account that, if it is a credit/debit card, the refund, depending on the specific bank used, may take up to 30 days to be effective.
The customer assumes the return shipping costs that will depend on the weight and volume. If the package enters a shoe box and does not weigh more than 2 kilos, €XX will be deducted directly from the refund.
EXCEPTIONS : If the package exceeds 2 kilos in weight or volume, the return costs that will be deducted from the refund, as established by law, vary according to the costs marked by the courier, regardless of whether shipping costs have been applied to the purchase. free shipping.
Please keep this in mind.
Once the reimbursement has been completed on our part, you will receive an email with the confirmation of this and with a link so that you can download the payment invoice.
3. Are there products that cannot be returned?
Based on the current law cited at the beginning of this page, the following returns are NOT accepted:
- Items that are not suitable for resale . They must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, with their individual original packaging and all their labels, in perfect condition. Used items are not accepted.
- Articles identified with the seal of Order : Handmade, made to order exclusively for the client.
- Import articles ordered on request.
- Articles that are in contact with the body for their use : In this type of articles, for reasons of hygiene, their return or exchange is not accepted.
4. Order cancellations
Orders can be canceled at any time as long as they have not entered the preparation or shipping phase. If the order has one or several items on ORDER, it does not admit cancellation or return, unless the cancellation is communicated within the first 24 hours from the initial date of the order.
The order can be canceled in case of delay in the delivery date, this being different from that provided in the article itself at the time of purchase.
OBSESSION A2 SLU reserves the right to cancel an order in case of:
- System failure : if errors occur in the order due to errors in the system, it is considered a case of force majeure in which we reserve the right to cancel the order to guarantee the best customer service.
- Stock error : sometimes, although it is not common, there may be a lapse in synchronization and stock updating due to two or more simultaneous purchases of the same unit. This can happen on items with aggressive bids and high demand. In this case we cannot guarantee the delivery dates of the product and we reserve the right to inform you, cancel the order and refund the amount immediately.
The wave event known as La Vaca Gigante is a big wave surfing championship that takes place in the town of Santander, in the Cantabria region, in northern Spain. This event is known for attracting some of the best big wave surfers in the world, and is held at La Vaca beach, where some of the biggest and most powerful waves in the region form.
La Vaca Gigante started in 2009 and since then it has become one of the most important big wave surfing events in Europe. Participants must meet certain requirements to be able to compete, such as having experience in surfing waves of more than 5 meters and being in good physical condition.
The event features several competition categories, including the local surfers category, which allows surfers from the Cantabria region to compete against some of the best big wave surfers in the world. La Vaca Gigante is also an event that is celebrated with a strong commitment to the environment, and various actions are carried out to preserve the beach and marine fauna.
In short, La Vaca Gigante is a big wave surfing event that takes place on La Vaca beach in Cantabria, Spain. It is known for attracting some of the best big wave surfers in the world and is carried out with a strong commitment to preserving the environment.