Patagonia Yulex® R3® Insertable Hood
The easiest way to add a hood in the coldest conditions , this Patagonia Insertable Hood fits snugly under the neck of a wetsuit to keep out water . Ideal for water temperatures of 9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ stitching.
85% Yulex® elastic natural rubber in polymer synthetic. Forest Stewardship Council® natural rubber, certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Chlorine-free rubber.
Outer lining 88% recycled polyester and 12% recycled spandex
Inner lining in thermal micromesh of 95% recycled polyester and 5% recycled elastane
|water temperature||9th - 13th|
- Neck bib that tucks into the suit to prevent water from entering.
- 3 panel adjustable head construction for quality and comfort.
- Fabrics sealed with solvent-free AquA™ glue.
- Sealed seams to prevent leaks.
- Adjustable drawstring provides a snug fit around the face.
- Supratex edge that protects from the sun.
- Natural rubber from sources certified by the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- Fair Trade Certified™ certification.
- Made in Thailand.