Patagonia R1® Lite Yulex® Women's Vest
ECOLOGICAL, WARM AND COMFORTABLE. MADE WITHOUT NEOPRENE.
Patagonia's Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for greater elasticity. The only Fair Trade Certified ™ suits are made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; The natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance . Best for 65° to 75° F/18° to 23° C water.
Body: 85% Yulex ® natural rubber / 15% polymer synthetic rubber. 100 % high-stretch polyester jersey lining
Shell: 88% recycled polyester / 12% recycled spandex
|water temperature||18th - 23rd|
- Flat-stitched construction seams for comfort and durability.
- Solvent-free, water-based AquaA™ glue laminate coatings.
- Solution-dyed stretch linings with recycled polyester.
- Streamlined design to reduce drag that stays close to the body for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Fused-edged waistband hems offer a low-profile, next-to-skin fit.
- Fair Trade Certified™ certification.
- Made in Thailand.