Patagonia Yulex® R3® Split Toe Booties
Warm , comfortable and durable , these wetsuit booties are made from 3mm Yulex® 85% natural rubber/15% elastic synthetic rubber by polymer content, with an internal split-toe design for added control and grip . Best for water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ stitching.
85% Yulex® elastic natural rubber in polymer synthetic. Forest Stewardship Council® natural rubber, certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Chlorine-free rubber.
Inner lining in micro thermal mesh 95% polyester (51% recycled) and 5% dyed recycled elastane.
Dyed stretch outer lining in 88% recycled polyester and 12% recycled elastane.
|water temperature||9th - 13th|
- Y-strap closure for a snug fit. Micro-gasket at the sleeve opening to prevent water ingress
- Internal split toe design for better control and dexterity
- Diamond grip soles for traction and non-marking
- Solvent-free AquA™ glue-sealed fabrics
- Triple glued and 100% internally sewn seams
- Natural rubber from Forest Stewardship Council® certified sources
- Fair Trade Certified™ Certification
- made in thailand