Patagonia Hybrid Yulex® R4® Split Toe Booties
Combining reliable warmth with a more natural boardfeel, these boots are made from 4mm stretchy Yulex® natural rubber, 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Ideal for water temperatures: 38°– 48° F/3°– 9° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
85% Yulex® elastic natural rubber in polymer synthetic. Forest Stewardship Council® natural rubber, certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Chlorine-free rubber.
Inner lining in micro thermal mesh 95% polyester (51% recycled) and 5% dyed recycled elastane.
Dyed stretch outer lining in 88% recycled polyester and 12% recycled elastane.
|water temperature||3rd - 9th|
- Quick-drying inner lining with excellent warmth and flexibility
- Solvent-free AquA™ glue-sealed fabrics
- Triple glued and 100% internally sewn seams
- The Supratex sole with Tatex rubber contact points offer greater traction and flexibility
- Split toe for maximum dexterity
- Natural rubber from Forest Stewardship Council® certified sources
- Fair Trade Certified™ certification
- made in thailand