Patagonia Yulex® R4® Three Finger Glove
For reliable warmth in winter conditions , these wetsuit gloves are made from 5mm elastic Yulex® 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% taped external seams and a palm textured for added grip. Ideal for water temperatures: 38°–48° F/3°–9° C.
85% Yulex® elastic natural rubber and 15% polymer synthetic rubber. Forest Stewardship Council® natural rubber, certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Chlorine-free rubber.
Outer lining 88% recycled polyester and 12% recycled spandex
Inner lining with 100% recycled polyester jersey
|water temperature||3rd - 9th|
- Micro gasket on the wrist to prevent water ingress
- Articulated panels for a close-to-hand fit
- Solvent-free AquA™ glue-sealed fabrics
- Triple glued and 100% internally sewn seams
- Natural rubber from Forest Stewardship Council® certified sources
- Fair Trade Certified™ Certification
- made in thailand