Patagonia Yulex® R3® Gloves
For warmth and dexterity in cold conditions, these neoprene gloves are made of 3mm Yulex® stretch 85% natural rubber /15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with 100% external seam sealing and a textured palm for grip. Ideal for water temperatures of: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C.
85% Yulex® elastic natural rubber in polymer synthetic. Forest Stewardship Council® natural rubber, certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Chlorine-free rubber.
100% recycled polyester dyed stretch outer lining
Dyed elastic inner lining in 88% recycled polyester and 12% recycled elastane
|water temperature||9th - 13th|
- Micro gasket on the wrist to prevent water ingress
- Articulated panels for a close-to-hand fit
- Solvent-free AquA™ glue-sealed fabrics
- Triple glued and 100% internally sewn seams
- 3D printed silicone ink for maximum grip
- Natural rubber from Forest Stewardship Council® certified sources
- Fair Trade Certified™ certification
- made in thailand