R3® Lite Yulex® Front Zip Men's Surf Suit
ECOLOGICAL, WARM AND COMFORTABLE. MADE WITHOUT NEOPRENE.
Patagonia's Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for greater elasticity. The only Fair Trade Certified ™ suits are made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; The natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance . Best for 48° to 55° F/9° to 13° C water.
Torso/thighs: 85% Yulex ® natural rubber / 15% polymer synthetic rubber. Lined with 95 % polyester jersey (51% recycled) and 5% recycled spandex inverted micro-net.
Arms/Legs: 85% Yulex® Natural Rubber / 15% Polymer Synthetic Rubber. 95% lined with high stretch polyester jersey.
Shell: 85% recycled polyester / 15% spandex
|suit thickness||4.5mm (torso/thigh) 3.5mm (arms/legs)|
|water temperature||9th - 13th|
- Central Salmi ® rack replaceable and corrosion resistant
- Thermal micro-net lining on torso and thighs for faster drying with excellent quality and flexibility
- Solution-dyed stretch linings with recycled polyester and solvent-free AquA™ glue
- 100% taped external seams to keep out water and add durability
- Durable, flexible Supratex knee pads with good support to the body
- Fair Trade Certified™ Certification
- made in thailand